Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Reality of Growing

Well, I've had quite the past two weeks and frankly I'm exhausted. I've had to grow up and explore parts of my heart that are torn and damaged. I can barely even write this right now because I literally don't have the physical strength. But, as hurt and undone as I am, I also have to appreciate how much I've grown as a person. I had to mature and become more dependent on the Lord instead of myself and others. It's been hard to not love my plan and my future, but instead to love Gods plan and future for me. I have to know that I don't know everything, or even anything. My future husband could be in my life at this moment, or I could meet him years from now. I don't know and neither does he. But, we both know that we're out there, we both know that we will meet or realize one day that we are God's match for each other. But in the mean time I must wait and trust and depend in the Lord. For he is always there.

"But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him.  He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." Jeremiah 17:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment