Friday, August 5, 2011

The Reality Of Danger.

Recently, it has been made apparent that there are some concerns towards my "love is my business" project and my efforts to support the homeless of New York City. Though I recognize completely why these individuals may be concerned, there request for me to end this "risky behavior" frustrates me. We are all one. Yes, i'm not blind to the fact that there is much danger in the world. But, the Lord wouldn't be telling me to accomplish something that would put me in danger. I get it, I'm a perky little blonde teenage girl running around New York City handing out breakfast to people who have mental illnesses and could be dangerous, anyone would be slightly concerned at this thought. But, with God's guidance, I'm safe. And I'm going to trust that he is not going to place me at the wrong place at the wrong time. There are certain individuals which the Lord directed me away from... and I have been only responded to with words of graciousness and kindness. I trust him. So, therefore, I am safe.


Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”


Psalm 121:3 “He will not let you stumble; the one who watches over you will not slumber.”


Psalm 32:8 “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment